World Class Auto
337 W Main St
American Fork, UT 84003
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
At World Class Auto, we specialize in taking care of our neighbors, one car at a time. Owner Rod Martin trains all of his employees to meet his high standards of honest and ethical work.
- Our goal at World Class Auto is to educate all our American Fork customers about the importance of a preventative approach to auto repair
- 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor
- 11 service bays to take care of all your auto repair needs
- Free roadside assistance for 6 months/6,000 miles following every BG Fluid service
- FREE rides to work or home…and back again
- Before and after hours drop off and pick up
- Our comfortable waiting room has a separate kids’ playroom with toys and games!
ASE Certified Technicians
- World Class Auto employs ASE Certified Master Technicians
- Certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence on every mechanical and electrical component and system
- Technicians must also re-test every five years in order to keep their certification
- ASE Certified Master Technicians must keep current certifications in eight areas:
- Engine Repair
- Engine Performance
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Suspension and Steering
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Automatic Transmissions
- AAA Approved Auto Repair
World Class Auto is a AAA Approved Repair Shop, meaning we meet the highest standards of the American Automobile Association. In order to be certified, a shop must meet strict standards for cleanliness, proper tools, adequate technical training, and appropriate technician certifications.
Let us tell you more about what AAA Approved American Fork Auto Repair means to you! Stop by anytime or give us a call at 801-756-2661.