World Class Auto
337 W Main St
American Fork, UT 84003
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Utah auto repair
- American Fork auto repair
- AAA auto repair
- Utah oil change
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
At World Class Auto, we specialize in taking care of our neighbors, one car at a time. Owner Rod Martin trains all of his employees to meet his high standards of honest and ethical work.
- Our goal at World Class Auto is to educate all our American Fork customers about the importance of a preventative approach to auto repair
- 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor
- 11 service bays to take care of all your auto repair needs
- Free roadside assistance for 6 months/6,000 miles following every BG Fluid service
- FREE rides to work or home…and back again
- Before and after hours drop off and pick up
- Our comfortable waiting room has a separate kids’ playroom with toys and games!
ASE Certified Technicians
- World Class Auto employs ASE Certified Master Technicians
- Certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence on every mechanical and electrical component and system
- Technicians must also re-test every five years in order to keep their certification
ASE Certified Master Technicians must keep current certifications in eight areas:
- Engine Repair
- Engine Performance
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Suspension and Steering
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Automatic Transmissions
AAA Approved Auto Repair
World Class Auto is a AAA Approved Repair Shop, meaning we meet the highest standards of the American Automobile Association. In order to be certified, a shop must meet strict standards for cleanliness, proper tools, adequate technical training, and appropriate technician certifications.
- AAA Approved Repair Shops must also have a favorable opinion rating from its customers.
AAA performs a survey of a significant number of the shop’s customers and obtains their opinions on:
- “How well the business meets their automotive service needs.”
The shop must score at least 90% on each question:
- We consistently score 98%
Let us tell you more about what AAA Approved American Fork Auto Repair means to you! Stop by anytime or give us a call at 801-756-2661.